Link to More Sports
Aquatics offer a wide array of swimming events that are appropriate for athletes of various ages and ability levels. Aquatics training and competitions are available in a variety of strokes and at a variety of levels, including opportunities for lower ability level athletes to train and compete in basic aquatics skills. The development of these basic skills is necessary prior to advancing to longer competitive events.
Athletes are grouped in competition divisions according to ability level, age and gender.
Prerequisite to participating is to have the ability to swim 25 meters unassisted.
- Freestyle Events: 25M, 50M, 100M, 200M, 400M
- Backstroke Events: 25M, 50M, 100M, 200M
- Breaststroke Events: 25M, 50M, 100M, 200M
- Butterfly Events: 25M, 50M, 100M, 200M
- Individual Medley Events: 100M, 200M
- Freestyle Relay Events: 4 x 25M, 4 x 50M, 4 x 100M
- Medley Relay Events: 4 x 50M